- What others may or may not think about us. If you can just become aware of the fact that regardless of what someone may or may not think about you, is not about you at all, unless you gave them a reason for it. Don’t worry about it. I know this is very hard, but at the end of the day it is their problem so you should stay out of it 🙂
- Think of the world as a carousel that never stops spinning. As much as you may want to stop all the bad things happening in the world around you it is not possible. I’m guilty of this one also I want to help everyone but I can’t. Volunteering is an excellent way to assist this urge.
- There are going to people in life who’s behaviours you don’t agree with. Unless they see an error in their ways they will not change. Don’t waste your valuable time trying to make them change what they cannot see.
- Just like change time is inevitable. Use it wisely once it is gone its gone.
- There may be a task you have taken part in & put every ounce of energy into, only to be rewarded with, it’s not good enough. Instead of losing your enthusiasm toward the task, take the criticism as constructive, put it into the reconstructing. If it still doesn’t work you have given all your effort there really is not a lot more you can do.
Don’t let any of the above bog you down. Instead, focus on the things you know you have control over work on what you can to better you anything else don’t worry about it.
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”
♥♥ Have a lovely day ♥♥