Think of life as a game & you’re the main player. In order to be good at what you do have to practice. Like anything in life, without understanding, it can’t be understood. It’s that simple when you know.
I myself didn’t get it either at one point and when I did I was so confused for a long while.
People complain & moan & so on, about all the bad things in their lives. We are actually programmed to focus on the negative & when we become so use to ourselves going off on a tangent instead of questioning it we just go with it.
- Why do all these bad things keep happening to me
- Why do I always end up in situations like this
- How come always end up in bad relationships
- No one like me
- I’m boring
- I’m a bad person
There are so many I could go on forever. It’s a big broad subject, we all think differently, but how we think is exactly how we behave. This is a hard one for people to grasp especially when you don’t understand it.
Life can be full of negatives or positives and yes really it is all up to us. Acceptance is the first step forward to changing this.
Life will put you in some of the most unpredictable situations possible. With the acceptance & understanding of this you will face your problem. On the flip side, denial & misunderstanding will leave you stuck on autopilot hiding from it, this will cause nothing but more problems.
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it
Charles R. Swindoll
- Usually a person will hit a crisis period, that will, either give them the drive to change or they will continue the same. “Its all up to them.”
- If change is the choice, acceptance is next. By actually accepting our situations we have more push to change. We will focus in the problem that needs change & work toward changing it.
- Take responsibility for our actions that were part of the problem. If you were not part of the problem you would not be there is the first place. Getting rid of blame is huge at this point you can’t take responsibility if you keep using blame.
- Continuous progress, moving forward all the time, no more stagnation or backtracking to the what if’s, the whys, how did that happen. By realising we are the change we need, we move. A lot of people on this path will go towards personal development that is what we need to reconstruct after all.
- At this stage you will see eve thing just a little more clearly & will want to understand more. You self – awareness will improve greatly, you will begin to
- share your opinion careful
- listen carefully
- think before you speak
- become very compassionate
- have great respect for people & animals
Bring to mind a very negative person who does nothing but complain. They are like a dog chasing its tail it’s going nowhere.
So yes life is difficult but when we accept this & become masters of our self in the big game of life (I don’t mean in a narcissistic way) we can face anything.
♥♥ Have a lovely day ♥♥