Life is one huge experience made up of millions of little experiences filled with lessons that have made you who you are today.
Isn’t that a much nicer way of looking at life instead of telling ourselves of all the should’ves, could’ves, what if’s etc.
Although, the lesson doesn’t come until the experience is over & sometimes the lesson can go on forever making the understanding much harder to grasp in the process.
Lets have a look at this in a more define view.
Think back to a time you have experienced in your life, more so, an unpleasant one whether a relationship, job, situation whatever it may have been. Get a note pad & remember this may take some time.
- Take yourself into memory mode
- What was so unpleasant about it & why ?
- List everything about it
- Try remember how it made you feel & why did it make you feel that way ?
- Was it relating to something from your past ? This can be a very interesting finder.
- What do you remember most about the situation ?
- What was good about the whole thing ?
Now this is the most important part, after carefully evaluating the situation, what did the whole thing teach you from looking back at it. If it was a bad relationship, person, job, whatever, instead of saying that shouldn’t have happened or why me, really look at it with fresh eyes what did you learn.
This is what I found from situations like this.
- How to be a better person & not to be anything like that person / persons. Realise a person being nasty to you is not about you it’s about them
- I was reacting a certain way it was in relation to my past
- Learn from other people don’t make their mistakes
- What I didn’t want & What I actually did really want
- Re-evaluate my beliefs & realised they weren’t mine to begin with
- Time heals the majority of everything
- Listen to your intuition
- Try everything once, how else, will you know if you like it or not
- Give second chances. However, seconds is more than enough, if it doesn’t change second time around unless you have a life time to wait, keep moving.
- Don’t take first impressions they are usually wrong in opinion, especially, where anxiety or shyness is concerned
- Don’t seek outside approval, inside approval, doesn’t need outside approval
- Enjoy every single moment especially the ones usually taken for granted
- Everything always changes adjusting is the way to fulfilment
- Forgive everyone & everything that ever hurt you, even if you think you can’t, you can & need to or you will bury yourself in resentment creating inside hate & you don’t want that
- Look for the good everywhere
- Get out of your comfort zone take time to try new things, like, taking to people you normally wouldn’t
- Use affirmations to create a better internal dialogue
- Do what you love to do never let people change you, if they try, you need to let them go.
- Don’t go in search of love just let it happen
- Finally, always remember everything in life is an experience with a lesson attached & learning from that lesson will make you very successful at life 🙂
♥♥ I hope there is something here to brighten your day ♥♥