Goals are very important, in order for us, to feel a sense of achievement. Nonetheless, we can’t reach the goals by just saying I want to do all of these things.
We have to work on the goals in order to reach them. Say for example, someone says,they want to be a Vet. Thats brilliant news congratualtions to them & two years later, they are still stating it. But the action is non – existent.
What I have noticed a lot lately is, people do things not for themselves but for the approval of others or for the qualification.
The problem with this is, first of all when it is for the approval of others we can be guaranteed to be miserable, how can you be happy, choosing someone else’s path its just not possible. It will always be at the back of your mind.
And, secondly, this one I have came across a lot. People trying to impress with big degrees, when, in reality all they want is to be accepted for it. The degree gives a status & a status gets likes or so the seeker thinks. Short – term fulfilment, maybe ?
- Business person
All of these are brilliant positions along with many others ill be here all day if i try write them 🙂 However, what good is the degree if the heart was & is not in it. Especially if it is for status & money reasons.
A life time choice, should, yes, should, be something you love & always will love otherwise, what is the point ?
So when we decide to choose what we are going to do for the rest of our lives, there should be, more explanation of choice explained, as to why, not to choose for money or status. After all is this not where greed takes over ?
So how do we choose what goals & achievements we want to reach in positive ways.
- First & foremost find out what you love & could see yourself doing every single day.
- Take small steps every day even an hour a day is huge progress.
- Don’t let anyone influence your choices, listen to them, but listen to yourself more. After all you are the best judge in your own life.
- Find people with the same interest it doesn’t really make any sense to ask for feedback from people who are uninterested in what you are doing.
- Finally, try to alway’s do the right thing its one less thing to worry about 🙂
♥♥ Have a lovely day ♥♥